It can be depressing after Christmas. Your friends and family from out of town have left and the fun and sparkle of the holidays are over. It can cause seasonal depression. Are you feeling like you need a major life change and don’t know what the best choice is for you? It’s January again and New Year’s Resolution time is here. Do you want to have another year go by where you feel like you didn’t meet your goals? This year can be different and you can finally get the body you,’ve always dreamed of. Joining a Bondi gym can improve your physical fitness as well as reinvigorate your self esteem. Be the new you that you have always envisioned yourself to be.
Do You Want to Try a Boxing Class?
It may sound intimidating at first, going into the ring with much more experienced boxers who have been training for years but it’s not like you imagine it to be. There are all levels of boxing classes. Sydney offers anywhere from very beginner classes to professional style Bondi boxing, which works every muscle in your core, legs arms and back. Combining all of these intense muscle groups into one heart pounding, sweat inducing and treacherous workout, produces faster results than one except use alone. This in turn burns the fat off at a record rate. You don’t née diet pills, crazy diets, fad workout machines and outdated Richard Simmons video tapes. This will provide you will all the physical stimulation you need to get in your premier physical condition.
Meet New People
One of the greater benefits to joining such an intense high energy gym group class is meeting likeminded individuals who may become great friends if you put yourself out there and start chatting in class. Making healthy friends who you can hang out with and run with after class encourages the new lifestyle changes to take effect in all aspects of your life. Having someone to go to gym with doubles your chances of success and more gym dates.
The Many of Benefits of Boxing
- Making your heart beat stronger and be able to ensure more activity. Stop getting fatigued early.
- It doesn’t take long to burn mass calories on shorter periods of time. Much faster and interactive than being alone on a treadmill.
- Great stress relieving activity. Exercise use releases endorphins which trigger chemical changes in the brain that uplift the mood.
- You get to level up and earn a new class each level, unlocking new skills which gives you motivation.
- Get stronger muscle wise and last longer in workouts.
- It is great to get your self esteem up and look better for your partner. They will sense and see the effort you put into impressing them.