The picturesque city of Nainital is famous for the abundant natural beauty. Located at the foothills of the Kumaon Himalaya, this city is basically dependent upon tourism and for good reasons! Known as a beautiful hill station, this city will mesmerize you with its beautiful lakes which are fascinatingly beautiful.
You can look for 5 star resorts in Nainital for your accommodation there. Once you are done with the official work, make sure you do visit these famous lakes of Nainital on your trip. Keep reading.
- Naini Lake: The most famous Naini Lake is located at the heart of this hill station and is considered to be the lifeline of this city. Slightly crescent shaped and filled with crystal clear water, this lake has rowing as well as boating facilities. Do visit this lake and have a good time ahead!
- Sattal: If you are done with Naini Lake, make sure you visit the Sattal. The different shades of green and blue which can be found in the lakes of Sattal will mesmerize you. Sattal is a conglomeration of seven lakes which are situated a bit away from the city of Nainital. The lush greenery of Sattal will make you come back to this place time and again.
- Bhimtal Lake: Bhimtal is located 22km away from the city of Nainital and is famous for the absolutely stunning lake it has, Bhimtal. The most beautiful thing about Bhimtal Lake is a small island which is located at the heart of the lake where you can reach by boating. The solitude and the tranquillity of this lake will mesmerize you, that’s guaranteed.
- Naukuchia Tal: Tal means lake when translated to English and the beautiful Naukuchia Tal is one such place you must not miss. This lake is located almost 26km away from the heart of Nainital. Once you go to visit Sattal, do visit this beautiful lake as well. One of the deepest lakes of Northern India, this lake provides a beautiful scenic beauty with the verdant oak trees and the abundant greenery around it. For people, out there who prefer adventure sports like paragliding and parasailing, these are available here along with the boating and rowing facilities. This is a must go place for you on your Nainital trip.
- Khurpa Lake: Located just 10km away from the heart of the city, the serene Khurpa Lake is beautiful in every sense. The pristine blue water is perfect for angling and if you are in lookout for some solitude and peace, this is the place for you. The lake is located in a lofty place, which provides the tourists some breath-taking views from its banks. Do check this place out.
- Sariyatal: This small yet beautiful, heart-shaped lake is located just 5km away from the city and is surrounded by lush greenery. Quite appealing with its own charming beauty, you should definitely visit this lake.
Luxury hotels in Nainital are not tough to find. So, choose your ideal hotel and have a great trip ahead!