West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will declare the admit card for the entrance exam on 12th April 2017. The admit card for the entrance exam will be made available through online mode only. The admit card for the entrance exam will contain the details like name of the candidate, photograph and signature of the candidate, exam center address, date and time of the exam, etc. Candidates are required to download the admit card of the entrance exam by entering the application number and password which was provided to the candidate while making the registration of the application form. The candidates have to download the admit card in order to appear in the entrance exam. The candidates appearing in the entrance exam will have to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof to appear in the entrance exam.
Procedure to download the admit card
- To download the admit card for the entrance exam, Candidates have to visit the official website of exam conducting authority.
- Search for ‘download the admit card’ tab and click on it
- A login page will appear, in this the candidates are required to fill all the required information which are application number and password and submit it.
- After, the submission, the admit card appears on the screen
- The candidates have to take the print out of the application form in order to appear in the entrance exam as downloaded WBJEE admit card 2017 will be considered as valid and no admit card will be sent to candidate in person that is via mail or post.
- The candidates have to take the print out of the admit card and keep it safe till the process of admission is completed
Details on the admit card that has to be verified by the candidate before the exam
The admit card for the entrance exam will contain the details like-
- Name of the Candidate
- Enrolment Number of the Candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Date of the Exam
- Scheduled time of the Exam
- Address or the venue of the Exam Center
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- The admit card which is provided by the board conducting the entrance exam will be considered as valid admit card
- It will be made available in online mode only. No admit card for the entrance exam will be sent to the candidates via post
- The admit card for the entrance exam will be issued on the basis of information which was provided by the candidates during the process of registration of the application. Candidates who stood eligible to appear in the entrance exam will be issued the admit card
- All details on the admit card as required to be checked carefully before downloading it
- Admit card is an important document to be carried in the examination hall. No candidate without the admit card will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam
Duplicate admit card will not be issued to any candidate at exam center.