Whether you are pursuing PhD or are a research aspirant, choosing a level headed topic for your thesis is definitely a common and un-denying step.You cannot contradict with the fact that PhD is the most crowning degree of your entire career and thus labeling it becomes even more difficult.Generally, scholars get confused and end up getting puzzled in the course of choosing a sensible and even-tempered topic.Consequently, some tips are discussed below in order to pick a sagacious thesis topic which can make your research work a true piece of appreciation –
· Probability of opting something stupendous reaches up to zero level in the case when there are countless scholars struggling for the same. Thus, moving simple yet smartly would give you a striking research head. You should prefer a topic on which you have good command and are confident enough to present your research work in a pioneering manner. Also, expanding your notion and research horizon in different directions can also give you a different stance about choosing a topic and then escalating it.
· Go through similar research works and your concern subject in order to gain awareness about ground of research done in that area. This can give you a better outlook and thought of your own research.
· A consultation from your guide or your PhD research designconsultant can always help in bringing out something unique and elaborate that can be a matter of applause among other scholars. Thus, never forget to discuss your topic with your guide before finalizing it.
· Your thesis topic must be in respect to solve a legitimate problem. This will give you a better scope to explore on your topic and will emphasize on the exclusivity of your dissertation.
· Select a topic that can be finished within the required time limit allotted by the university and its standards. Choosing a bizarre topic and unable to submit it within the deadline spoils the entire effort indulged in the thesis.
Thus aforesaid points will give you a fair idea about how to choose a prudent dissertation topic.