This is an advancing era with lots of effective and proactive technologies. The cross channel marketing is becoming one of the basic themes for engaging the clients into the generation of social media. This generation has people of all ages, be it 20 or 60 years old. This had to be finalized keeping both of them in mind. Many people are much more dependent on the online publications on e-commerce platform.
One who practices email marketing can never ignore the specific need of all the mobile devices. This helps increase the research of a number of people. There are various forms of cross channel marketing platform you need to be wise enough to choose the best suited one for you. According to the latest surveys done, many adults watch television for around 26 hours a week and spend time online equally. These days you will find a kid of 12-13 years also using mobile or internet, whereas this was a very rare case in 1990’s.
Few things for you to think when it comes to cross channel marketing:
- Out of every nine people on earth one person uses Facebook
- The average number of tweets per day on twitter is 190 million
- People are viewing Facebook, 700 million minutes per day and even more 72 million links are being shared on a daily basis
- All over the world, 144 million friend requests are accepted
- Around 26 million messages is being sent across per day
- 30 billion of contents are shared on a daily basis
- This is all is the scene of one day
If you really want to know about the ranking of Twitter and Facebook, they rank second and third respectively, just after Google. The rankings may fluctuate from time to time, but it is dead sure that these will always come under the top 10 sites which are being searched constantly. The cross channel marketing plays a vital role in it. These days email marketers are also no less in this race. They are some of the permission based marketers. Usually they keep sending relevant messages, but many a times it gets neglected by the readers and the customer.
Some of the quick tips to be noted while integrating the cross channel marketing platform:
- Start merging Twitter and Facebook into the marketing campaign
- Make sure that both are present in one slot in your network, when you are operating it
- Make sure that you are using the right tools for analyzing the facts and figures
- Keep discussing your brand in between, the whole process
- Make the utmost use of sites like Facebook and Twitter
All these points are fair enough for you to know well about the advantage of cross channel marketing platform.