Osmania University Common Entrance Test which is commonly known as OUCET has already announced the application forms on the behalf of Government of Telangana. Applications are invited from the candidates who are interested to take admissions into various post graduate courses and diploma courses and 5-year integrated programs which are offered by the Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their respective campuses and affiliated colleges. Eligible and interested candidates can fill and submit the application form through the online platform through official website of the exam conducting authority.
Registration FEE and payment-
For OC/BC categories, for single subject the fee is Rs.500 and additional subject it is Rs.300
For SC/ST/PH categories, for single subject fee is Rs.375 and for additional subject it is Rs.300
The fee can be paid at any TS online or AP online centers and also through payment gateway which could be credit card or debit card or net banking and in case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
- Candidate should be the citizen of India and should belong to the state of Telangana only and also satisfy local requirements as laid down in Telangna state educational institution or 1974 as subsequently amended. If candidates are not Indian citizens then they are required to satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned
- The post graduate courses are of 2 years and candidates are required to have qualified a bachelor’s degree with not less than 40% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the OUCET Entrance Exam provided that they produce the pass certificate at the time of admission.
- There is no age bar or restriction for self-financing. But maximum age limit for obtaining a fee reimbursement in respect to SC/ST and BC is 34 years and for disabled is 30 years.
The application form were released in the month of April, 201
The last date for submitting the application form for the entrance exam falls on 11th May, 2017
Last date for submitting the application fee is on 15th May, 2017
Hall tickets will release in the month of May, 2017
Exam will be conducted in the month of June, 2017
Results will be declared in the month of June, 2017
How to apply for application form?
Once the candidates satisfies the condition laid down for eligibility then only he/she will be able to apply for the application form by following the steps-
- Visit official website for exam conducting authority and search for application form.
- Click on it and fill all the required information and submit the application form
- Then, make the payment of the registration fee through challan or by online payment gateway
- Update the payment information and download the form
Keep the form safe till the process of admission gets over.