For the success of your business, one of the vital factors is maintaining a sanitary and clean office environment. It is a common practice among businesses to hire the services of a professional cleaning company rather than a full time janitor.
The cleaning service you hire will usually come after office hours and clean all areas of your office. You may find many office cleaning services in your city like commercial window cleaning boston, MA B. It is up to you to choose the right one. Though you may want to save money, often the company offering the lowest bid may not be right for you.
Here are some tips on how to choose the right commercial cleaning company:
- It must offer a wide range of services: if a company focuses primarily on floor cleaning or window cleaning, it may not be capable of cleaning your whole office. Go for a company that cleans all aspects of your office so that you don’t have to hire separate specialists for every duty.
- It must be flexible: A good cleaning company will collaborate with you to set up a plan that caters to all you wish-lists and sticks to your budget. If a company provides a single, standard plan and will not budge from their schedule, start looking for another company.
- It must have good reviews: It is an advantage with the internet that customers can publicize their reviews about products and services. Prior to hiring a cleaning company, browse through their reviews and judge their pros and cons.
- It must cater to emergency requests: Sometimes emergencies arise like an inspection at short notice or employee going sick at her desk. The company must be able to send someone to handle emergencies.
- Staff must be reputable, kind and courteous: Like all services, one will look for staff members who are well trained, responsible, polite and hard working.
- Get price quotes from your area: Check what will be charged by window cleaning service Boston MA and other cleaning companies. The company will first visit your office and name a price. When you receive this quote, request them for a list of services. Most companies will provide dusting, sanitizing of bathrooms, window cleaning, vacuuming and mopping. Some even offer carpet cleaning.
- Ask for insurance details: You must request for insurance of the company to take care of an eventuality if cleaning staff gets injured while conducting cleaning.
- Examine contract in detail: Most companies will desire that you sign a contract, capturing your deal for a certain amount of time. But this may be a hindrance if you are not happy with service provided. So it is better to go in for a monthly contract rather than a yearly one.
- Company must have wide experience: Some companies may have several years of experience so that they have regular systems of cleaning in place, which can handle all types of cleaning needs. Apart from other factors, go for the company with more experience.
- Ask for references: A good company will provide references from former clients. Contact them to ascertain quality of services provided.
These are some tips on how to choose the right commercial cleaning company.