Chicago motor coach is the one of the best rental bus service provider in the Chicagoland. They offer a widevariety of luxurious bus rental Chicago and with a variety of rates which suit you the best.
Chicago Motor Coach, Inc. is maintained and run by two owners. They have been running the business for over 32 years. Over the years they have grown and so is their knowledge and experience to handle the customer. They believe in giving a seamless experience but at the same time, they stress in give number one priority to the safety of their client.
Just like all other services and business they have some terms and condition that you need to understand and follow before you go and use their services.
- You need to decide which bus rental in Chicago you want to avail and what rates you need to know.
- A deposit of 20% of the total fare need to be made, rest of the balance needs to be deposited before five days prior to the trip
- An extra charge of $54 needs to be paid as Airport fees if the bus is enroute to any airport.
- All reservation are subjected to a $9 city fee for pick up and drop off in Chicago city.
- 15 minutes grace period is added for a one-way trip. Make sure to be ready before the time of leave. After the grace time, the extra time will be adjusted to the overall time and equivalent amount needed to be paid
- Smoking is not allowed
- No pets are allowed inside the bus. An only trained service dog for disabled people is allowed under special conditions.
- No negotiation regarding the fare and the time is allowed with the driver of your The deal that was fixed will stand for that trip. So be careful and book the service according to that.
- Food and beverages are allowers, but the drive might ask for inspection before you board.
- Any damage done to the bus is liable to be fined a minimum of $500, it may increase depending on the damage done.
- You need to make sure that the bus is not littered, before leaving be sure to take your litter with you.
- The company is not responsible for your items that you take with you while boarding the bus. Anything lost or stolen is your responsibility.
- If you are travelling to any event, parking fees need to be paid by the customers.
These are all the condition that the company states. You need to be careful about it as some include costly fines. Also, if you change your mind after booking the service please be sure to cancel before five days prior to your trip, or less you are liable for some penalty.
Though there are so many terms and condition, if you see from their perspective, it is done basically to maximize the safety and also give you a good and comfortable journey. Don’t worry and book a luxurious bus rental in Chicago for your trip now.